Ampirical is excited to announce it’s 2023 Grid Technology Forum and Roundtable, taking place March 22nd and 23rd at Ampirical’s Headquarters (1654 Ochsner Blvd., Covington, LA 70433) and virtually. This event will bring together industry subject matter experts to discuss the future of the grid, with a focus on making it smarter, greener, and more reliable in a digital environment.
Attendees can look forward to dedicated training sessions on a range of power grid topics, including cybersecurity, protection and control, and cloud technology. These sessions will be led by leading experts in the field, giving attendees the opportunity to ask questions, share insights, and stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the industry.
Sample list of topics to be covered:
- Power Grid Cloud Applications
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals (Practices & Programs)
- Rethinking Power System Cybersecurity and the Design Process
- Reliability in a Digital Environment (Design Considerations & Best Practices)
- Smart Grid Automation Fundamentals
- Volt/Var Management and DER Impact
- Case for a Smarter, Greener, More Reliable Grid
- Review of Major Outages
- Technology in Action
- Industry Challenges and Solutions: From Resources to Supply Chain
- Grounding Essentials
- Protection & Control – Protection Schemes & Lessons Learned
In addition to the training sessions, Ampirical will also hold a networking event, giving attendees the chance to relax and enjoy some delicious food and engaging conversations. Plus, attendees will have the opportunity to earn a certificate of participation to be used for professional development hours.
We encourage all professionals working in the power industry to mark their calendars and join us for this exciting event. We look forward to seeing you there and discussing the future of the grid together.
Further information and to register, please visit here.